Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cauliflower, Cheese and Chips :)



I adapted something my Mum used to make me...Cauliflower, Cheese and Chips!

Yum Yum!

This is my go to comfort food. It is warm, indulgent and everything a good comfort food should be!

So for this I basically chopped up a load of cauliflower, covered it with a sauce made from phili, milk & a tiny bit of grated cheese. 

To make the cheese sauce, I just popped the phili, milk and grated cheese in a mug into the microwave for 1 minute and stirred it. Once all combined, I poured it over the cauliflower and into the over it all goes!

I weighed out 100g of aldi thick cut chips for 5pp and topped with a bacon medallion chopped on top!
Under 10pp for the whole meal and boy oh boy it is comforty goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment